U.S. Citizen Petitioning for a Parent and the I-601A Waiver

“I’m a U.S. Citizen and I want to get papers for my parent.  Will my parent need a waiver?” FValdezLaw has compiled this deck to provide general information about how a U.S. Citizen can file a petition for their parent.  It also provides basic information about the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (I-601A).

We are always available to answer your questions on this and any other immigration law topics. You may contact us online, via email at fvaldez@fvaldezlaw.com or call us at (713) 861-2725 to receive a consultation with FValdezLaw PC via phone, email or Skype.

Do you have a suggestion for additional immigration law topics? Let us know!

Connect with us:

DISCLAIMER: The content of this PowerPoint is not intended to substitute a consultation with an attorney or legal advice which is relevant to all the facts and circumstances of your case. FValdezLaw recommends you seek a detailed legal consultation for that purpose.